Light’s glittering morn bedecks the sky, night’s chaos recedes, forth comes the Lord most high, the light has come, Christ is near.
7 reason to come to the morning prayer (Lauds)
I come to the KSG morning prayer at 7:45 a.m. every Freday, because
- it’s a wonderful, calm and social start to my day
- I am interested in getting to know new people, views and ideas
- I like to pause and think to start my day right, to have Jesus start with me
- I am going to start my day with a smile
- praying is part of my faith and renews my faith in God
- appointments and tasks over the day will be easier to handle
- that way I am able to get up early and have a productive day
That is why I come to the morning prayer. When are you going to come?
Every Friday at 7:45 am we start the day together with a morning prayer at the KSG and a following breakfast. You are more than welcome to join us. Remember: there is more than one reason to at least give it a try. For questions ask our Lauds soul.